Sunday, September 26, 2010

Incogtino

Arata here desu~! The master has been away from his house for some time now, I'll be taking over his job for the moment :D
Me and Allegretto were kinda bored cause we both mastered Veteran level and because the master is so poor to get us more money, we can't afford ourselves some Expert Scrolls *sobs*
Anyway, the master bestowed me the job of getting the items from Daily Premium Chests, and because the other day, it gives timed wings, and we don't really have any needs for those, so I picked Mysterious Option and I got this nice baby!

I demand that master gives me special attention for getting this for him ^o^
On a side note, the bitch Andraste reached level 100 the other day, she's a skank that dies non stop! I'm sick of ordering her over n over to try to stay alive, but nooooo, she just ran right into hordes of monsters. Sigh, women! That's why I swing the other way :D She reached level 100 with Hephaestus. Now we can recruit more characters and power level them yay~!
Kurogane and Vickey didn't do so well though. Viki's still a kid so expect him to die a lot. Kurogane being the fat fuck he is, is too damn slow. They are somewhere around 85 I believe? I'm sick and tired of them, so me and Allegretto and Brynhildr finished Catherine's quest on our own for a new power leveling tool.
Hephaestus agreed to be the one pampering them, and so he took Rikku (Catherine Summoner, X character that uses machinery and theft) and along with her, Eir (Emilia the Slut, named after a Norse goddess of healing) went to Rion Dungeon Hollow and Dr. Torsche's Annex and are currently at level 84 within one day.

Since master isn't here, we are allowed to do whatever we want, and ahhhh I want that Hanging Guard stance so much, and Allegretto needs his Arnis, and Brynhildr with her Equites (She's the only female I admit is strong! Oh and don't forget Eva Sharon). The master sucks at controlling us so he always had problems navigating through the Culverts without being swarmed by mobs. We are agile enough to stealth through the map untouched though hehe.

Dammit Nar, stop being so damn big, I can't see your face, you ugly... thing!
We managed to clear some quests and all that's left is to find Dr.Lorenzo's diary, which is a pain since master couldn't provide us with better equips so we're as thin as paper compared to those mobs inside Occulta (Literally!)
And let's keep this our little secret, I tried another Daily Premium Chest last night and got 2 Ring Boxes, I tried opening them and got Execution Ring and Defiant Aura.
Oh master you're back! Wait no, this uh... is something some random person gave to me, it totally didn't come from me randomly opening your Ring Boxes!
OH GAWD! Please master don't! I don't want to go though some thing like that night anymore!!! NUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..u.u....u..... *sound slowly fades away into the darkness into high pitch screams of pain*

No comments:

Post a Comment