Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Climb to the stars!

Hi! Arata here >.<
I just maxed out all my stances yesterday (excluding Expert stances) it fills me with a sense of satisfaction hehe :D
Anyway, I begged the master to get me a strong javelin, but being extremely poor right now, he could only afford me a +6 Pioneer's javlin *pouts*
But he doesn't neglect me, oh no he doesn't. Instead of a strong javelin, he got me Peltast! Yay!! I've always wanted this stance along with Crusader. Now let's shake that booty xD


Sexy me leeching from Hephaestus :P Don't blame me, Double Gun Shot stance sucks :<


And here is master splurging his Vis on the lovely me

Now Allegretto pouts, he kept complaining in bed why I get such an expensive treat, while he gets only cheap Arnis. The master told me that Allegretto will be getting his Enhanced Tactics soon, but for now, the family is completely broke

No comments:

Post a Comment