Thursday, March 1, 2012

Answer your 80 questions

80 questions for GE-players

1. What is your Family name?
Mizutani

2. What GE-version/server do you play on?
sGE, moved from tGE, WORST SERVER EVER

3. What is your family level and how many characters do you have?
Level 22+3 Only 11 characters at the moment, not a casher and still new, so still poor D:

4. What faction are you in? (If any) What is your alliance? (Royalist/Republican/Neutral)
SkyLine faction, I believe it's Neuturalist?

5. How long have you played GE?
Since open beta, I believe at June, 2007

6. How did you start playing GE?
I used to go to this internet cafe, and I was a regular. The owner told me a new game just started and he gave me an IC to get started

7. How did you come up with your Family name?
My tGE's family name is Exorcismus, back then, Ragnarok was all the rage, and I'm an avid priest :D
In sGE, Mizutani... Back then, I was reading a manga called Gakuen Ouji and the main character's name is Mizutani lol

■ Stock character questions

8. Which stock character is your favorite?
Fighter. Usually I hate melee characters, but this game made fighters so awesome!

9. Please talk freely about fighters.
I love male fighter, he's one of the best looking guy in the game, and he doesn't need to flaunt his pecs and abs to captivate me xD
His thai voice, korean voice and japanese voice are beastly! Except in japanese, when he attacks, he sounds like such a brat.
His english voice sucks, and I don't like female fighters in general

10. Favorite fighter stances and skills?
Peltast definitely, my favorite skill is Piercing Bound. That skill rapes

11. Please talk freely about wizards.
I don't really like wizards, debuffs rarely works for me. But now with Darkness, they look awesome. I made a female one because male wizard is just screaming "Bitch, I'm fabulous!"

12. Favorite wizard stances and skills?
Anathema, Curse skill definitely. Oh and Protection Shield

13. Please talk freely about musketeers.
I don't like musketeers way back because they are really ugly. I started playing them once I saw Outrage Shot and I don't regret spending billions on a pair of pistols

14. Favorite musketeer stances and skills?
Outrage Shot and Unlimited Shot, doesn't have a favorite skill, their normal attack alone rapes everything

15. Please talk freely about scouts.
I don't like Scouts at all, I just hate their designs. What's with the extremely skimpy outfits? And their other outfits even if they aren't skimpy are just horrible. They are mandatory in a team though, sadly :(

16. Favorite scout stances and skills?
Enhanced Tactics, Principle baby

17. Please talk freely about the elementalists.
I love them xD I used to hate male WARLOCKS so much, because of how ugly he is. But then the Capitaine Set kicked in and my god do I regret making a female WARLOCK. Still, female WARLOCKS are pretty hot with Curling Perm or that Sideway hair

18. Favorite elementalist stance and skills?
Magic Occultism, Tenseness and Dyna Breath

19. Favorite speech/voices of stock characters?
Male Fighter (thai, korean and japanese)

20. Favorite costume/equipment for stock characters?
Capitaine body for male fighter, Gilded Shaggy for male fighter.
Capitaine set for male WARLOCK
Curling Perm for female WARLOCK

21. What do you expect of stock characters in the future?
I want more unique stances to them alone and no NPC gets it, that way, I'll feel more happy about using stock characters.

■ RNPC/UPC character questions

22. Favorite male RNPC/UPC?
Soho the Wind, he's hot lol. And Enhanced Tactics and Arnis in the same character? Yes please! And also usable to gain access to Master Martial Arts stance quest.

23. Favorite female RNPC/UPC?
Ludin, she's so cute! And Efreet fuckin rocks!
Grandice, her stance looks so awesomely overpowered
Reckless Emilia, I love psychotic bitches, and Madness is really useful

24. Favorite RNPC/UPC stance and skills?
Efreet
Soul Bringer
Tempest
Frost

25. Favorite speech/voices of RNPCs/UPCs?
Catherine Torsche (japanese)
Ludin (japanese)
Valeria (japanese)

26. What RNPC/UPC would you recommend to use?
Jack, that expert construction stance looks leet

27. What was your most memorable recruitment quest?
M'Boma lol. Way back when there wasn't even a Veteran promotion, I got stuck at his quest for so long! That stupid Claude would come running in and BAM, all died. Got stuck for so long I forgot I had his quest waiting for me to finish it when I turned level 80.

28. Favorite RNPC/UPC that hasn't yet been recruited or released?
Veatrice and Grandice!!

29. Favorite costume/equipment for RNPC/UPC?
Valeria's Pigneonne hair
Lionel's costume and hair
Eduado, this gentleman suit and his sleek hair set

30. What do you expect of RNPCs/UPCs in the future?
A new lute user would be cool

31. Here is Gracielo, looking at you from afar. You feel like he wants to be partners with you. Will you let him join your Family?



Yes if he's willing to have some fun with Arata and Allegretto xD

■ MCC3 questions

32. What characters do you prefer?
Fighter, Warlock, Soho the Wind

33. What character do you secretly hate?
Idge, so fuckin' ugly!

34. What is your main MCC3 team? (List more if you have more than 1 main team)
Fighter, Jack and Soho the Wind for missions with shitloads of mobs
Fighter, Soho the Wind, and Romina for boss questing
Fighter, Warlock and Valeria for raids.

35. What team would you think of if you saw the sentence "These are real men..."?
Kurt Lyndon, what's with the lip gloss man?
Vincente, his face is just screaming "I'm an uke!"

36. What MCC3 team would you like to use? (Okay to include not yet implemented characters)
Reckless Emilia, Lorch and Valeria for World Cross PVP

37. What stats would you primarily add to fighter-types (including RNPCs/UPCs)?
STR

38. Stats for wizard-types?
CON

39. Stats for scout-types?
CON

40. Stats for musketeer-types?
DEX

41. Stats for elementalist-types?
INT

42. Do you make use of any combination buffs?
Not really, too lazy to care

■ Equipment questions

43. What is your most prideful equipment?
+6 Elite Le Blanc with 20 DEF, 20% HP 15% movement and 3 DR. With 3 open slots of +6 Immunity

44. What is the nicest equipment you acquired as a drop/in roulette? Are you lucky with drops?
Le Scarce Fighter, that's it D:

45. Do you enhance items? What is your highest enhancement failure and success?
I got +9 consecutively for 3 items, then all broke later D:

46. Do you think certain enhancement NPCs have more chance to succeed than others? Which one?
Not really, I don't really care about that >.>

47. Do you enchant items? What is the best stat you have gotten?
I hate enchanting, the hatred roots itself deep into my cold heart. The best I got was with a Lightning Pistol, used one chip and got AR+3. Sold it for 150m profit.

48. Do you craft your own equipments?
No, crafting them on your own uses a lot more Vis or time than buying a made one.

■ PvP questions
49. What is your experience with victory and defeat in PvP?
I don't PvP much, but with my aforementioned Elite LeBlanc, I had a fun fight with 3 other opposing families singlehandedly enduring all their attacks until time ran out lol

50. What MCC3 teams are often used in Team PvP?
Reckless Emilia, Lorch, and Emilia / Valeria

51. Please talk about some common tactics.
Buff up your team, use Ele Invisible, run up to opponent, use Third Element to knock them down, proceed with Lorch's Wire Prisoner followed by Explosion, then use Spell Hail by the time they get up and followed by Execution.

52. What are you proud of to achieve in PvP?
Q 49

53. What is the most annoying MCC3 team in PvP?
Anything with Lorch in it

54. Your most impressive PvP memory?
Q 49

55. Have you joined Colony War/Alliance War? Please talk freely about it.
Yes, back when there was no Veteran, everyone plays trio Wizards

56. Any thoughts or expectations about PvP in the future?
Nah

■ Other questions
57. What is your favorite pet?
Red Tiger, dat buff

58. What kind of pet would you like to implement?
Don't care

59. Favorite pose?
The laughing pose

60. Please post a favorite screenshot here.



Pretty pretty, shiny shiny

61. What is your favorite monster?
None

62. What is your least favorite monster?
None

63. Do you participate in raids? (Including solo)
Arsene

64. Do you have a favorite leveling map?
Ancient Castilla, Ancient Skullic Nest

65. What map, that you've never been to, would you like to visit?
Secret Garden

66. What is your favorite city?
Auch, gives a feeling like I'm in France

67. What is your favorite background music from the game?
Celestia

68. What is your favorite raid/mission/instance? Please explain about it.
Arsene

69. What is your favorite official event?
None, but freebies are most welcome!

70. Have you participated in events organized by the gameprovider or individuals?
Nope

71. What thoughts do you have about the Cash Shop/Item Mall?
It's nice here in sGE, the stuffs aren't expensive, unlike tGE

73. Let's be honest. How much do you think people spend in the above mentioned things?
A lot probably, especially those big factions

74. What are your fond memories of GE?
It was with my first faction in tGE. The time back then was great, no competition

75. And as well, your bitter memories?
Lost my Elite Le Noir by accident in tGE, whoops

76. Do you have any general thoughts, suggestions or ideas about GE?
Not really, maybe increase the amount of channels

77. What do you think about your GE-versions next update?
Not much, I didn't even get the chance to check out the latest update yet

78. Take care of yourself in and out of GE! Any words of advice about doing so?
Meh, I just AFK most of the time, so my health is still good lol

79. What do you think about the gameprovider and GMs of your GE-version?
I've never met them, but they sound really arrogant from what I was reading in the forum. Some of them are normal

80. Cheers for your good work!
Thanks *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment