Saturday, September 4, 2010

Another blog on the same day!

I'm trying to fit the whole one week event that happened.
Oh I forgot to mention that I got myself 84,000 GP to test it out. Tested 30 ABS as a simulation... And I got Dragon's Fury!!!! On the 1st round of ABS, BLARGH! Why must it be on my test run, and not the real thing!!!!
Aside from the rant, Arata (M/Fighter) and Allegretto (STW) reached level 6 Veterans!!! *cheers*
I also bought Arata a new toy, an Elite Destruction of Steel with pretty nice stats. I bought it for 170m which could've gone lower, but oh well, it helps A LOT in leveling with Sidewinder.


The result is pretty satisfying, hitting 2600-5800 per one cycle on groups of mobs! Now I can level so much faster without my Secret Guard. BTW, my Guardian's internet sucks ballz! So most of the time, I had to solo, and with 2 melees like this, it goes by really slow.
The family later decides to get a better pet than Koko (It really sucks), and they decided that Broomy would be best for them! No more dying from mobs, and no more lacking of buffs! Woohoo! They did it around 22:30 sGE time, so it took them about a lil hour to get the pet in just one day.


Here, Arata and Allegretto are welcoming the new thingy lol. Arata thought that since the little imp looks like a prankster, they should call him Loki! Arata, you... not only do you have brawns and looks, you also have brains! Oh how I've fallen for you! ^_^
Oh forgot to mentioned also that I also bought Premium Treasure Chest!
Here's the list for right now...
Day 1. Veteran EXP G Card x1
Day 2. Symbol of Scorpio
Day 3. Soul Crystal x5
Day 4. Ring Box x2
Day 5. Enchantchip Lvl 96 x5
Day 6. Daily Eyewear Box x5 Looking for Male Fighter Beach Sunglasses (Which failed BTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment