Saturday, September 4, 2010

Level 100~

About 2 days after moving to sGE, my trio characters reached level 100! Although I did not promote them to Veterans ... yet
Yeah... I'll say it out loud now, I love Soho's six packs lol. So which is why I asked in my faction if anyone is willing to sell me their Soho The Wind. I provided the Merc card, obviously. But the card itself is free! So I got my merced Soho at level 47. Then I decided to level my Soho with my Secret Guardian in Rion Hollow. My god was it incredibly fast! I left my screen for like 3 minutes, came back and he's already...


Happy happy! He reached level 84 about 1 hour later. Then we moved to Joaquin's Hidden Territory. It wasn't that fast, but bearable, we reach level 100 overnight along with my Guardian's Vincente.

You can see here, that I'm planning on promoting only 2 characters right now, and those two are real eye candies! Oh my fighter also has Gilded Hairstyle just cos it's that sexy!
Time warp! 3 days later, my family moved to Bahamas Ancient Territory, and are at Veteran 4! Things are looking good! Secret Guard makes everything easy!


Woohoo! I'm expecting an Expert soon! This is the 1st time leveling has been so fast! In tGE, this alone could take months!

No comments:

Post a Comment