Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Introduction

Yoo~!
I moved from Thailand Granado Espada, by the name of Excorcismus, some of you might've heard that name before. Anyways, I discarded everything I had in tGE, Elite Le Blanc with hax status, and a lot more with whooping 3000m+
So yeah! I started anew in this server! And I'm really REALLY loving it! The items in the mall is so cheap!!!! And leveling goes by SO much faster, imagine a life with no Home Premium Service where you have to buy Ancient Territory passes for EVERYDAY! And the highest EXP boost item is only 20% as opposed to sGE's 100%
Introducing my family~ I started playing at 30th of August FYI
My family name is Mizutani ^o^ Right now in EternitySiam faction or something, but I'm not that happy being in this faction though, but it's the only known Thai guild for me... oh well, maybe I'll find a normal English speaking guild.
I didn't really get that chance to save any pictures because well, I didn't think that I would be blogging.
Here's a few snap shots of random me playing around.


That's pretty much it ...
Notice my family name! If you're not an Otaku then maybe you won't recognize them. Arata, Hikaru, and Takara are names of the main characters of a shoujo manga called Moe Kare!! It's really good ^_^
Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment